Join us by working hand in hand in accomplishing our vision and goals together.
You are mostly welcome to give out a part of your fortune to be invested in small miners.
FADev is an independent Non-Governmental Organisation established to catalyse multi-stakeholder dialogue, knowledge sharing and collaboration. The Organisation intends to:
- Promote formal and legal Artisanal and Small-scale Mining (ASM) operations through well designed support mechanism in Tanzania
- Ensure environmentally and socially responsible ASM activities in Tanzania
- Promote active and meaningful participation of women in ASM activities
- Support productive and sustainable business development within and away from ASM, and
- Promote inclusive and ongoing participatory multi-stakeholder dialogue and institutional empowerment for inclusive policy and practice decision making
Vision and Mission
To attain a responsible, inclusive and sustainable Artisanal and Small-scale Mining (ASM) sector.
To serve as a centre of knowledge, dialogue, communication, partnership and execution to align this impoverished and vulnerable sector with national priorities and sustainable development agendas.
Voices From Small Scale Miners On Corona Pandemic
The ASM community as well as other members of the general public ? individuals and household units must incur extra costs to have proper sanitation facilities ? even only for hand washing.
Hear what the miners say about impacts from Coronavirus and what their greatest need is at the moment. May be this is a lifesaver?